Information and Resources for Virginia Medicaid's Adult Dental Benefit
Current Status of Virginia's Adult Dental Benefit
A comprehensive dental benefit for all adults enrolled in Medicaid will begin on July 1, 2021. To ensure a smooth rollout Catalyst will host monthly adult dental implementation webinars to answer questions. Find upcoming webinars here.
To Find a Dentist
- For Medicaid enrollees, find a dental provider through the DentaQuest website or by calling 1.888.912.3456.
- For non-Medicaid enrollees with questions about enrolling, you can contact DentaQuest at 1.888.912.3456.
- For adults or child patients with special needs, visit the VDH Directory for Individuals with Special Health Care Needs and Young Children
- Search all safety-net providers here.
Adult Dental Benefit Materials
To ensure providers and patients feel ready for the new dental benefit Virginia Health Catalyst is creating materials for partners to share important benefit information. Check this page often for the latest resources.
- Adult Dental FAQ (DentaQuest)
- Dental Codes:
- DMAS Flyer for Providers
- Supporting Letter from the Governor
Learn what dental services are covered here. With additional questions regarding coverage and enrolling, contact DentaQuest at 888.912.3456.
For more upcoming events, visit our event page for more information.
On February 3rd, Catalyst partnered with DMAS and DentaQuest to host a webinar to share updates and answer questions about the implementation of the benefit in Medicaid, including credentialing information and benefit design specifics. To view the video, click here or the video below.
Join the Adult Dental Implementation Team
Shape the work Catalyst will do for the adult dental benefit rollout by joining the Adult Dental Implementation Team!