Information and Resources for Virginia Medicaid's Adult Dental Benefit
A comprehensive dental benefit for all adults enrolled in Medicaid began on July 1, 2021.
Find a Dental Provider
or call DentaQuest at 1.888.912.3456
- For non-Medicaid enrollees with questions about enrolling, you can contact DentaQuest at 1.888.912.3456.
- For adults or child patients with special needs, visit the VDH Directory for Individuals with Special Health Care Needs and Young Children
- Search all safety-net providers here.
Adult Dental Benefit Print Materials
- Adult Dental Flyer
- Adult Dental Flyer - MCO information
- Understanding the Adult Dental Benefit in Medicaid
- Flyers and Social Media Graphics in 10 Languages (slide deck)
- Maternal Health and Adult Dental Benefit
- Social Media Toolkit (word doc)
Adult Dental Benefit Videos
Medicaid Financial Forecasting Tool
7 Likely Dental Patient Scenarios- Cost Estimate
- Dental Codes:
- DMAS Flyer for Providers
- Adult Dental FAQ (DentaQuest)
Medicaid Adult Dental Benefit: Impact Across Virginia’s Communities Webinar
(July 22) video
Financial Benefits of Medicaid: Financial Forecasting Tool
(June 17) video
Adult Dental Benefit Review
(February 3) slides and video
Adult Dental Benefit and Safety Net Clinics Webinar
(March 30) slides and video
Learn what dental services are covered here. With additional questions regarding coverage and enrolling, contact DentaQuest at 888.912.3456.