Information and Resources for Virginia Medicaid's Adult Dental Benefit
Current Status of Virginia's Adult Dental Benefit
A comprehensive dental benefit for all adults enrolled in Medicaid began on July 1, 2021. To ensure a smooth rollout Catalyst will host monthly adult dental implementation webinars to answer questions. Find upcoming webinars here.
Find a Dental Provider
or call DentaQuest at 1.888.912.3456
- For non-Medicaid enrollees with questions about enrolling, you can contact DentaQuest at 1.888.912.3456.
- For adults or child patients with special needs, visit the VDH Directory for Individuals with Special Health Care Needs and Young Children
- Search all safety-net providers here.
Adult Dental Benefit Print Materials
- Adult Dental Flyer
- Adult Dental Flyer - MCO information
- Understanding the Adult Dental Benefit in Medicaid
- Flyers and Social Media Graphics in 10 Languages (slide deck)
- Maternal Health and Adult Dental Benefit
- Social Media Toolkit (word doc)
Adult Dental Benefit Videos
Medicaid Adult Dental Benefit: Impact Across Virginia’s Communities Webinar
(July 22) video
Financial Benefits of Medicaid: Financial Forecasting Tool
(June 17) video
Learn what dental services are covered here. With additional questions regarding coverage and enrolling, contact DentaQuest at 888.912.3456.