Providing Comprehensive Care
Providers stay up-to-date on new research and information to deliver excellent care that includes oral health services, education, and referrals. Along with the resources below, check out our training and educational events across Virginia.
We provide education on dental care and coverage for pregnant women. View our event calendar for upcoming events, or contact us to learn more.
- Virginia Health Catalyst Integration Toolkit
- Virginia Health Catalyst White Paper: Health Integration to Advance Whole-Patient Care
- Trauma-Informed Care Fact Sheet (Virginia Health Care Foundation)
- Center for Health Literacy (University of Maryland)
- Colgate Oral Health Care Basics
- Mouth Healthy Initiative (ADA)
- A Faith Based Approach to Oral Health Care
- Patient Fact Sheet: Oral Health and You / La salud bucal y usted (OHNEP/ACP)
- Report: Oral Health in America: A Report of the Surgeon General
- Provider FAQ - Medicaid Adult Dental Coverage: CCC+ and Medallion
- Oral Health Equity and Social Determinants of Health (ASTDD)