Apply to Join the Programs Team at Virginia Health Catalyst
Virginia Health Catalyst strives to ensure all Virginians have equitable access to comprehensive health care that includes oral health. The Program Manager leads collaborative, health-saving initiatives focused on equity, policy change, public health, community and clinical care, and public awareness. This is a full-time, grant-funded position. Specific responsibilities and job requirements are listed below.
The Program Manager reports to the Vice President of Programs and works alongside an outstanding team charged with advancing public health in the Commonwealth, driving initiatives that help our clinical partners better integrate and coordinate care to meet the needs of their communities.
- Develop and implement, in partnership with the program team, quality improvement (QI) initiatives to promote and test new care models
- Research promising practices and relevant programmatic initiatives
- Communicate regularly with partners, in writing and verbally
- Develop, in partnership with the program team, tools and resources to promote patient-centered care and The Triple Aim of health care, with a strong focus on clinical integration, measurement, and evaluation
- Assist with program curriculum development
- Ensure all programmatic deliverables are met
- Participate in grant-related meetings, partner meetings, and internal/external educational offerings
- Help to grow Catalyst’s service opportunities to advance care integration, quality improvement, and health equity
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Dedication to equity and commitment to continued learning on issues related to race, equity, and inclusion
- Commitment to Catalyst’s core values: transparency, partnership, excellence, equity, and respect
- Knowledge of quality improvement techniques
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously and prioritize competing demands in a fast-changing environment
- Experience working with clinical providers in any setting
- A commitment to producing consistently high-quality, detailed work, even under deadline
- Experience with managing grant-funded deliverables
- Ability to work independently, as well as work as part of a team
- Flexibility, a sense of humor, and a desire to work in a collaborative, drama-free environment
- Five years of experience in public health or related field, experience working with health safety net providers is a plus
- Experience with partner engagement and systems change work
- Some overnight travel required
Salary Range: $55,000 – $62,000 depending on the level of experience
This is a full-time, grant-funded position. Catalyst offers vacation, sick, and paid parental leave, health insurance, life insurance options, and a Simple IRA with employer match after 12 months of employment.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter, which specifically describes how your skills match this position, to Danny Hillard at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Program Manager application" in the subject line of the email. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, with interviews for qualified candidates beginning the week of October 11 and continuing until the position is filled.
Catalyst is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, employing, and promoting the best-qualified individuals. Catalyst aims to create an inclusive, safe working environment and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. Catalyst does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran’s status, political affiliation, socio-economic status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.