The Water Equity Taskforce is working to ensure that all Virginians have equitable access to safe, trusted, affordable, fluoridated water and that it's their beverage of choice.
View upcoming Water Equity Taskforce meetings on our events calendar.
Water Communication Workgroup Meetings
- July 9, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- August 20, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- October 1, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- November 12, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Water Equity in Rural Virginia Workgroup Meetings
- July 15, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- August 26, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- October 7, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- November 18, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
The Water Equity Taskforce meets biannually. Meetings consist of reports from the two workgroups, information sharing, and assisting in the development of the long-term vision for the group.
For more information, contact Chloe Van Zandt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Water Equity Taskforce
Become a member of the Water Equity Taskforce by filling out our partner form below.