Virginia Health Catalyst strives to ensure all Virginians have equitable access to comprehensive health care that includes oral health. Catalyst meets this mission through advocacy and programmatic initiatives that are anchored by our four pillars of policy, public awareness, community & clinical care, and public health which support our vision that:
- Care is equitable, high quality, coordinated and integrated;
- Laws, policies, and regulations at all levels of government support positive health outcomes and health equity;
- Community, environmental and social factors equitably contribute to improved oral and overall health;
- Decision-making is guided by research data and information that recognizes the role oral health plays in overall health
Clinical Advisory Board
Catalyst staff and leadership rely on an interdisciplinary group of clinicians to provide clinical and population health expertise and counsel to guide this work. Clinical Advisory Board members offer their perspectives on access to care, care coordination, and strategies to improve health systems and outcomes. Their guidance helps ensure programs and advocacy initiatives are innovative and operational.
CAB members join an esteemed statewide network of clinicians who share expertise and experiences in addition to providing counsel and guidance to Catalyst.
CAB members inform and spread statewide population health, integration, and care coordination efforts in a variety of ways:
- Shape care coordination guidelines, referral protocols, and strategies to support health care that includes oral health services.
- Disseminate applicable information and materials to colleagues, health systems, and the community. Relay relevant information regarding clinical practice issues and care delivery models to other advisory board members and Catalyst staff.
- Complement the Catalyst’s Board of Directors as it determines strategy.
CAB members support Catalyst’s mission and core values and are familiar with Catalyst’s programs and initiatives. Time commitment includes:
- Three, 1-hour virtual meeting per year.
- One in-person Clinical Advisory Board meeting per year (safety permitting).
- Email and phone correspondence with Catalyst staff and other advisory members as needed.
Join the Clinical Advisory Board!
Become a member of the Clinical Advisory Board by filling out the form below.
The Clinical Advisory Board has not met yet. Check back soon for meeting materials.
Clinical Advisory Board Members
Pam Blankenship, BSDH, RDH
Renee Bova-Collis, LCSW
Vicki Brett, RDH
Tiara Brown, DMD, MSD
McAllister Castelaz, DMD
Jose Cintron, DMD
Tiffany Colon, RDH
Brooke Crouch, RDH (Chair)
Wendy Davis, LPN
Paula Derbyshire, RDH, MS
Laurie Forlano, DO, MPH
Ethlyn Gibson, DNP, MSN, RN-BC
Susie Goolsby, DDS, MSHA
Raidah Hudson, DDS
David Jones, DDS
Jeffrey Leidy, DDS
William Mann, MD, MBA, FACOG, FACS
Jimmy Mitchell, MBA
Maureen Neal, CFRE
Tiffany Nightengale, DMD
Susan O’Connor, DDS
Alison Parks, RDH
Kami Piscitelli, BSDH, RDH
Christina Quiros, RDH
Stephanie Rupe, RN
Tarin Schmidt-Dalton, MD, FAAFP
Tammy Swecker, BSDH, MEd.
Casey Tupea, BSDH, RDH; EMT-I
Gary Weiss, DDS, MFS
Tiffany Williams, DDS, MSD
Jennifer Wohl, DHSc, PA-C
Richard Zucker, RN, MSN, MBA